ER Health Assist 80 for Adults
Out of stock
ER Health Assist 80 is a health voucher that covers multiple-use benefits for unlimited medical and dental consultations to Philcare Makati and MOA Clinics only and a single-use benefit up to Php 80,000 for outpatient emergency care and hospitalization coverage.
ER Health Assist 80 for Adults is for age 18 to 64 years old and is valid for 1 year upon activation date. Benefits starts 7 days after activation date. The voucher is non-transferable once activated.
Outpatient Care Benefits:
* One (1) year unlimited medical consultations (including pre-existing illnesses) through the following specialists at PhilCare Makati and MOA Clinics only. » Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB Gyne, Opthalmology, Dermatology & ENT
* One (1) year standard dental coverage at Health Partners Dental provider inclusive of the following:
Standard Dental Package:
* Annual Dental Examination and Consultation
* Oral Prophylaxis – (Light cases only, covered once a year)
* simple,virtual Tooth Extractions
* Restorative and Prosthodontic Treatment Planning
* Temporary Fillings – (Unlimited as needed)
* Desensitization of Hypersensitive Teeth
* simple,virtual Adjustment of Dentures
* Re-cementation of loose crowns, inlays and onlays
* Dental Nutrition and Dietary Counseling
* Pallative treatment for simple,virtual mouth sores and blisters
* Pre-natal check of teeth and gums
* Temporo Mandibular Joint Consultation
* Gum treatment for cases like inflammation or bleeding
* Emergency Out-patient Dental Treatment to be availed at Health Partners dental provider
Outpatient Emergency Care and Hospitalization Care Benefits:
ER Health Assist 80 for Adults* gives you a one-time coverage up to Php 80,000 for viral, bacterial illnesses and treatment of injuries resulting from accidents (except for stroke) ** In more than 500 accredited hospitals nationwide excluding six (6) major hospitals in Metro Manila (Makati Medical Center, St. Luke’s Medical Center (QC and Global), Asian Hospital and Medical Center, The Medical City, and Cardinal Santos Medical Center). The Coverage is inclusive of the following benefits:
* Room and board (Regular Private Room)
* Doctor’s fees
* Laboratory and diagnostics procedures
* Special modalities of treatment as medically necessary during ER and confinement, subject to Php 5,000 inner limits
* Diagnostics and therapeutic procedures as medically necessary during ER and confinement
* Medicines (except vaccines) as medically necessary during ER and confinement except for cases declared as non-coverable ** , subject to standard inner limits
Other Additional Benefits:
* Php 50,000 accidental death and dismemberment coverage
Emergency cases are the sudden, unexpected onset of illness or injury, which at the time of contract reasonably appeared as having the potential of causing immediate disability or death or requiring the immediate alleviation of severe pain and discomfort. Emergency cases include but are not limited to the following: (a) Massive Bleeding; (b) Acute Appendicitis; (c) Fractures/multiple injuries secondary to accidents; (d) Convulsions; (f) illnesses or conditions resulting in moderate or severe dehydration such as diarrhea or fever; and (h) Syncope. Pre-existing conditions and those conditions under the general exclusions of PhilCare are not covered. **
* For medical and dental consultation, present this voucher together with a valid identification to PhilCare Makati and MOA clinics.
* Avail the consultation benefit to your preferred physician available in the clinic.
* For dental consultation, ensure to call the dentist first for available schedule.
Emergency and Hospitalization Availment:
* Simply present this voucher together with a valid identification to the emergency room personnel at the identified PhilCare-accredited hospital.
* ER personnel will facilitate the approval of your availment thru reaching our contact center to verify your membership eligibility and health coverage. The final medical diagnosis is the basis for PhilCare’s approval of coverage.
* Once approval has been provided, request for cancellation of approval to reactivate membership is not allowed.
* See PhilCare FAQs for more details.
** Check the list of Non-Covered Illnesses and Diseases.