Health Vantage 40 for Kids
Out of stock
A multiple-use prepaid health card for kids that provides coverage of up to P40,000 for emergency care and hospitalization for viral and bacterial illnesses, treatment of injuries resulting from accidents (except for stroke) in 500+ PhilCare-accredited hospitals.
Health Vantage 40 for Kids is for age 6 months to 17 years old and is valid for 1 year upon activation date. Benefits starts 7 days after activation date. The voucher is non-transferable once activated.
Outpatient Emergency Care and Hospitalization Care Benefits:
Health Vantage 40 for Kids * gives you a multiple-time coverage up to Php 40,000 for viral, bacterial illnesses and treatment of injuries resulting from accidents (except stroke)
** In more than 500 accredited hospitals nationwide excluding six (6) major hospitals in Metro Manila (Makati Medical Center, St. Luke’s Medical Center (QC and Global), Asian Hospital and Medical Center, The Medical City, and Cardinal Santos Medical Center).
The Coverage is inclusive of the following benefits:
* Room and board (Ward Room)
* Doctors’ fees
* Laboratory and diagnostics procedures
* Special modalities of treatment as medically necessary during ER and confinement, subject to P5,000 inner limits
* Medicines (except vaccines) as medically necessary during ER and confinement except for cases declared as non-coverable **, subject to standard inner limits
* Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures as medically necessary during ER and confinement
Take Note: Health Vantage cannot be activated along with the other vouchers such as ER Shield, ER Vantage, Dengue Assist and ER Health Assist at the same time with the same person.
Emergency cases are the sudden, unexpected onset of illness or injury, which at the time of contract reasonably appeared as having the potential of causing immediate disability or death or requiring the immediate alleviation of severe pain and discomfort. Emergency cases include but are not limited to the following: (a) Massive Bleeding; (b) Acute Appendicitis; (c) Fractures/multiple injuries secondary to accidents; (d) Convulsions; (f) illnesses or conditions resulting in moderate or severe dehydration such as diarrhea or fever; and (h) Syncope. Pre-existing conditions and those conditions under the general exclusions of PhilCare are not covered. **
Emergency and Hospitalization Availment:
* Simply present this voucher together with a valid identification to the emergency room personnel at the identified PhilCare-accredited hospital.
* ER personnel will facilitate the approval of your availment thru reaching our contact center to verify your membership eligibility and health coverage. The final medical diagnosis is the basis for PhilCare’s approval of coverage.
* Once approval has been provided, request for cancellation of approval to reactivate membership is not allowed.
“* See PhilCare FAQs for more details.
** Check the list of Non-Covered Illnesses and Diseases.”