PhilCare Agapay 700
Out of stock
PhilCare Agapay700 is a health card that covers a single-use benefit up to *Php40,000 for ambulance service, out-patient emergency care and hospitalization for viral, bacterial illnesses and treatment of injuries resulting from accidents (excepts for stroke).
PhilCare Agapay 700 is for age 16 to 65 years old and is valid for 1 year upon activation date. Benefits starts 7 days after activation date. The voucher is non-transferable once activated.
Outpatient Emergency Care and Hospitalization Care Benefits:
PhilCare Agapay 700 * gives you a one-time coverage up to Php 40,000 for viral, bacterial illnesses and treatment of injuries resulting from accidents (except stroke)
** In more than 500 accredited hospitals nationwide excluding six (6) major hospitals in Metro Manila (Makati Medical Center, St. Luke’s Medical Center (QC and Global), Asian Hospital and Medical Center, The Medical City, and Cardinal Santos Medical Center).
The Coverage is inclusive of the following benefits:
– Room and board (Ward Room)
– Doctors’ fees
– Laboratory and diagnostics procedures
– Special modalities of treatment as medically necessary during ER and confinement, subject to P5,000 inner limits
– Medicines (except vaccines) as medically necessary during ER and confinement except for cases declared as non-coverable **, subject to standard inner limits
– Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures as medically necessary during ER and confinement
Emergency cases are the sudden, unexpected onset of illness or injury, which at the time of contract reasonably appeared as having the potential of causing immediate disability or death or requiring the immediate alleviation of severe pain and discomfort. Emergency cases include but are not limited to the following: (a) Massive Bleeding; (b) Acute Appendicitis; (c) Fractures/multiple injuries secondary to accidents; (d) Convulsions; (f) illnesses or conditions resulting in moderate or severe dehydration such as diarrhea or fever; and (h) Syncope. Pre-existing conditions and those conditions under the general exclusions of PhilCare are not covered. **
Other Additional Benefits:
Ambulance Service (Outright coverage within Metro Manila, reimbursable up to Php 5,000 when outside Metro Manila)
Emergency and Hospitalization Availment:
– ER personnel will facilitate the approval of your availment thru reaching our contact center to verify your membership eligibility and health coverage. The final medical diagnosis is the basis for PhilCare’s approval of coverage.
– Once approval has been provided, request for cancellation of approval to reactivate membership is not allowed.
– Co-pay amount of Php 10,000 kicks in first prior to PhilCare coverage on outpatient emergency care and hospitalization
* See PhilCare FAQs for more details.
** Check the list of Non-Covered Illnesses and Diseases.